Membership + ProSites + MultiSite + BP MultiNetworks II

Back again attempting to get Membership working on a project consisting of the following:

WordPress multisite using Networks+ and BP MultiNetwork.

Goal: Provide members the option of signing up to any network and ultimately purchasing a blog on either network. Example:

Main Site

Network1 w/BP MultiNetwork and option for member to purchase single blog on network.

Network2 w/BP MultiNetwork and option for member to purchase single blog on network.

Network3 w/BP MultiNetwork and option for member to purchase single blog on network.

The member selects a plan which takes them to payment.

Payments is confirmed and sends activation / confirmation email containing link to activate and access account.

Upon activation member is prompted to complete profile (BP Force Profile plugin)

Can a member be allowed to create a group which allows linkage to new blog (BP Group Blog plugin).

Member is provided option to create their new blog. Not sure what happens after this as member will need to be directed or instructed on how to access the new blog.

Member visits another network and logs in with his activated account.

Member creates a new profile on this network and has option of creating a new blog.

Member joins groups and participates in network activities.

Events+ plugin provides event integration and RSVP.

MarketPress allows store integration.

My hopes are to use Membership combined with ProSites but I ran into an issue and ended up using s2Membership. It’s my understanding that I can do all of this using Membership and ProSites. The document wasn’t much help, sorry. I’ll take a look at the videos but hope to get some clarification what I can and cannot do before heading back down this road.

Any response appreciated.