Membership protection message not overriding

Trying to override the membership protection message, but it isn't working by editing the Membership, and under Protection message tab, adding the content for "Shortcode protection message".

• Nithin

Hello stripedrhino,

Hope you are doing good today. :slight_smile:

On giving a closer look, this isn't an issue with the plugin. Seems like you are missing the define code for the Protection message to work fine when trying to override via editing the Memberships Protection message.

You'll have to make sure that the following rule is added inside wp-config.php file of your WordPress install to make this work:
    define( 'MS_PROTECTED_MESSAGE_REVERSE_RULE', true );

Please make sure to place the above code, just before the line /* That's all, stop editing! Happy blogging. */

It worked fine in my system, when the above definition was added. If you still have issues even after apply the above code, please share your WordPress login, and FTP credentials so that we could give a closer look at this.

You can send credentials by using our secure contact form: https://premium.wpmudev.org/contact/#i-have-a-different-question

- To Mark to my attention, the subject line should contain only: ATTN: Nithin Ramdas
    -WordPress admin username
    -WordPress admin password
    -login url
    -FTP credentials (host/username/password)
    -link back to this thread for reference
    -any other relevant urls

Have a nice day. :slight_smile:

Kind Regards,
    Nithin

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.