membership question

For economic reasons, I need to cancel my paid subscription :disappointed: I want to keep my account but limit it to a free one for now but I can only find the "Cancel my membership" option. Will this erase all of my info like API keys and list of domains? How can I accomplish what I need to?

• Timothy Bowers

Hey the unsigned.

I'm sorry to hear that times are hard at the moment, and understand the unfortunate predicament you are in. I hope that things improve quickly for you and your family.

Your account will remain on the site, all forum threads and such remain intact when you cancel your membership,

Obviously though with no active subscription your API keys will cease to function, however when you come to start a subscription again in the future then your keys will become active once again. They don't get removed, more like dormant. :slight_smile:

All your other plugins do of course continue to function as expected. Just the Videos and the Anti Splog (some restrictions in the plugin) plugin are affected by the API keys.

I wish you all the best for the new year!

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.