Membership Registration Form Challenges

Hi WPMUDEV,

I am having 2 challenges that I have not been able to resolve.

Firstly, when a new user registers an account using the ajax popup forms the font for the field size is too large and not proportioned. I do not have this challenge with any of my other form fields which is why I am asking the question. Please see the attached.

My second problem is the formatting of the error message a user receives when they try to register a duplicate email address. It is not formatted within any appropriate styled message box. Please see the attached.

• Tyler Postle

Hey Trevor,

Hope you're doing well today and thanks for your question :slight_smile:

This could be due to the theme or maybe some other changes that have been made; however, we can fix this with a bit of CSS.

Add this to your custom stylesheet or child theme:

#reg-form div input.regtext, #login-form div input.regtext {
    font-size: 16px !important;
    height: 30px !important;
    }

Font-size adjusts the size of the font inside the fields and the height adjusts the height of the fields, so adjust as needed :slight_smile:

If you don't have a custom stylesheet then you can use this plugin: https://wordpress.org/plugins/simple-custom-css/

My second problem is the formatting of the error message a user receives when they try to register a duplicate email address. It is not formatted within any appropriate styled message box. Please see the attached.

I get the same styling on my error so I will mark that as a bug so the developer can get that fixed for the next version :slight_smile:

Thanks for bringing it up.

In the meantime, let us know if you need any further assistance!

Cheers,
    Tyler

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.