Membership registration form doesn't work. :-(

Hello again,

Unfortunate me, I have another problem with membership I can't fix. :slight_frown:

The registration shortcode doesn't work for me on this page:
http://anakit.co.il/%D7%94%D7%A8%D7%A9%D7%9E%D7%94/
Or in any other page.

The thing is that it worked before we fixed the last bug (LOL).
I have set this page in the "Registration page" in the options.
I have looked at error.log but there is nothing there.

Thanks in advance,
Shuki

• Arun Basil Lal
    • New Recruit

Hello Shuki,

There is absolutely no need to be sad, things go wrong and that is exactly why we are here!

Well, I have to say, It was hard to figure things with the language barrier, I had to copy paste stuff to Google translator to move around. But when I finally got to try registration, it worked for me!

Did you fix this before I could reach there?

Let me know,

Arun Basil Lal

• Atlanta
    • Syntax Hero

Are you using a theme that directs you to the old sign up page? For example, in Products theme, under appearance it asks you where you want the sign up page to be, then you insert the url to the membership page that you created, otherwise it takes you to the old sign up page.

• naavap
    • Flash Drive

Oh goodness! That's solves it. Almost.
    Please notify when you have fixed that.
    This is the error.log:

[Sat Mar 10 23:55:02 2012] [error] [client 66.249.71.231] PHP Notice: Use of undefined constant WDFB_PLUGIN_BASE_DIR - assumed 'WDFB_PLUGIN_BASE_DIR' in /var/www/sites/naava/anakit.co.il/subdomains/www/html/wp-content/plugins/wpmu-dev-facebook/lib/class_wdfb_admin_help.php on line 10
    [Sat Mar 10 23:55:02 2012] [error] [client 66.249.71.231] PHP Warning: require_once(): Unable to access WDFB_PLUGIN_BASE_DIR/lib/external/class_wd_contextual_help.php in /var/www/sites/naava/anakit.co.il/subdomains/www/html/wp-content/plugins/wpmu-dev-facebook/lib/class_wdfb_admin_help.php on line 10
    [Sat Mar 10 23:55:02 2012] [error] [client 66.249.71.231] PHP Warning: require_once(WDFB_PLUGIN_BASE_DIR/lib/external/class_wd_contextual_help.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /var/www/sites/naava/anakit.co.il/subdomains/www/html/wp-content/plugins/wpmu-dev-facebook/lib/class_wdfb_admin_help.php on line 10
    [Sat Mar 10 23:55:02 2012] [error] [client 66.249.71.231] PHP Fatal error: require_once(): Failed opening required 'WDFB_PLUGIN_BASE_DIR/lib/external/class_wd_contextual_help.php' (include_path='.:disappointed:usr/share/php:disappointed:usr/share/pear') in /var/www/sites/naava/anakit.co.il/subdomains/www/html/wp-content/plugins/wpmu-dev-facebook/lib/class_wdfb_admin_help.php on line 10

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.