Membership registration form only works in Pop-up mode

Registration form only works in Pop-up mode. The "original membership form" just redirects to the same page in the other option.

Your help on these issues as well is greatly appreciated. I have spent a ton of time and have had loads of issues with this plugin.

I have tried the WP themes, disabling plugins, all the usual things and have had to restore the DB once. I am about ready to bail.

• Vinod Dalvi
    • WP Unicorn

Hi @Anish,

Sorry to hear of the problem you are having.

I have tested it on my test site using latest version of Membership plugin and found it's working fine.

Have you set Membership registration page on the following path?

Admin Area -> Membership -> Options -> Membership Pages Tab -> Registration page

Are you using BuddyPress plugin?

Would you mind if I logged in to your site and did some testing? This might help get to the bottom of this faster. If this is ok, just grant me temporary admin access to your site by clicking "Grant Access" button in the WPMU DEV Dashboard Settings from the following path and reply on this thread after granting it?

Admin -> WPMU DEV -> Support -> Support Access Tab

If you have not installed WPMU DEV Dashboard plugin yet, kindly do that here : https://premium.wpmudev.org/project/wpmu-dev-dashboard/ and then allow access as per the above process.

Kind Regards,
    Vinod Dalvi

• Anish
    • New Recruit

Access granted. Yes, I have set up the Membership pages, no I am not using BuddyPress. At one point I de-activated all plugins and switched to the WP theme 2014 but still had issues.

Your help is greatly appreciated.

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.