Membership registration returns No response error

I am testing registration with membership pro and I just submitted a test user and I get No response.
I've found out that it's related to the WP reCaptcha Integration add-on.

• Adam Czajczyk

Hello HortiTrends

I hope you're well today and thank you for your question!

I checked your site and I see that you got reCaptcha Integration plugin installed there but disabled. That's the plugin that was working with Membership 2 Pro in the past, with "reCaptcha Integration" add-on enabled in the plugin but since the plugin active development has been stopped it might cause issues.

However, the Membership 2 Pro should now be working with most regular "reCaptcha" integrations, including the one you currently have on site, that is "Google Captcha (reCaptcha) by BestWebSoft".

On your site registration is currently disabled though. For Memberships 2 Pro to work properly it has to be enabled in WordPress settings first. If that doesn't work then, it'll most likely be because of either some specific setting on your site or a conflict.

Therefore, if after allowing registration the issue happens, please start with clearing and disabling Membership 2 Pro cache by disabling the "Speed up results" option on "Membership 2 Pro -> settings -> general" page and then clearing your site's mine cache.

If that still doesn't work, please perform a full conflict test as described on this flowchart:

https://premium.wpmudev.org/wp-content/uploads/2015/09/Support-Process-Support-Process.gif

That should reveal the source of the problem and we should then be able to find a solution based on the test outcome.

Kind regards,
    Adam

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.