Membership Renewal

Hi,

I sent an email regarding our membership renewal process on our awca.nl/dev site. However, due to our members memberhsip expiring on June 30, 2016, I would like to make sure that this issue has been addressed before the expiration date. Also when I sent an email, I was requesting for the problem to be resolved on our awca.nl/dev site (this is our testing site). But due to time, I'm writing again to see if we could get the membership renewal updated also on our awca.nl/live/ website.
In terms of the process of renewal, would it be possible to set up our renewal based on the following steps:

1. Member receives notification that membership will or has ended on June 30, 2016.
2. The member has a renew button which will instruct them to pay for their membership (via manual payment of cash or credit card or via paypal.)
3. Membership must be approved by an administrator or editor once payment has been received. (This is currently the process of how a new member would register and then have access to our members pages.)
4. Once payment has been received and confirmed, an editor or administrator would go ahead and approve the renewal / new members account.

Please let me know what I need to do on my end.

Kind regards,
Web Coordinator