Membership Renewal Issues Continue

Hi there still having some continuing problems with membership renewals. Please see the messages from the client below, can you please troubleshoot and advise? I have granted support access as well. Thank you!

Collecting repeat issues with auto membership renews to you. Monthly members are having funds withdrawn from their PayPal account but the SO site has their status as "Pending receival of payment". I get one or two f these a day.

I then asked the client how they have been dealing with the issue, they responded:

I change their membership to active and save it. Works most of the time. Had to delete and make a new account a few times. Here is a screenshot of the page I update. The Status field is the one I modify to "Active" from "Pending"

• Kasia Swiderska
    • Support nomad

Hello Adrian,

Can you update plugin to the latest version? I see you are still using 1.0.2.9 and there was few bug fixed in new version so its important to have it updated.
    Let me know when you update and if issue is still there. We will investigate.

Also I noticed that transaction page is not displaying any transactions - if this will not be fixed by update, please enable debug log on your site. To enable it, open your wp-config.php file and look for define(‘WP_DEBUG’, false);. Change it to:

define('WP_DEBUG', true);

In order to enable the error logging to a file on the server you need to add yet one more similar line:

define( 'WP_DEBUG_LOG', true );

In this case the errors will be saved to a debug.log log file inside the /wp-content/directory.

Depending on whether you want your errors to be only logged or also displayed on the screen you should also have this line there, immediately after the line mentioned above:

define( 'WP_DEBUG_DISPLAY', false );

The wp-config.php is located in your WordPress root directory. It’s the same file where the database configuration settings are. You will have to access it by FTP or SFTP in order to edit it. I would need then to see contents of the debug.log file - so please paste it to the text file and attach to post.

kind regards,
    Kasia

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.