Membership renewals are not being updated

So this is still an issue. I have had 2 more memberships renew on stripe, but nothing is getting updated. I followed your directions that the tech guys gave me and attached is a debug log. I enabled it and then manually ran the check in membership – settings.

Please note that the debug log file is in chat.

• Ivan
    • Developer

Hi Jeff VanDrimmelen !

If you provide me with additional login credentials, I can look into it more.

https://premium.wpmudev.org/contact/#i-have-a-different-question

Please visit our private Contact page and complete the form with the following information:

Subject: “Attn: Ivan Svyrskyi”

In the Message box, please provide the following:

– link back to this thread for reference

– any other relevant urls

– Admin login:

Admin username

Admin password

Login url

– FTP/SFTP credentials

host

username

password

(and port if required)

Also, please, write more details for your issue.

Best regards,

Ivan.

• Ivan
    • Developer

Hi Jeff VanDrimmelen !

Thank you for providing your credentials, especially, for your video! It really helps sometimes.

If you open a Stripe plan for this Stripe customer, you can see that he is absent there in an”Active subscriptions” section. Maybe it happens because this plan was deleted and re-created several times (You also can see it on the page in an “Events” section below )

Best regards,

Ivan.

• Jeff VanDrimmelen
    • Design Lord, Child of Thor

Ivan, I don’t think you are following what I’m asking here. If you are talking about on the WordPress website the users are not showing in Active because the subscription is not getting back to the the WordPress website. They were active, but the subscription is renewing on Stripe and is NOT being reflected on WordPress. If you look in stripe you’ll see that the subscription is active and renewing just fine. But the plugin is moving the user to expired because it does not see that payment. I’ll send another video directly to y’all.

• Ivan
    • Developer

Hi Jeff VanDrimmelen !

I told about stripe.com. Did you open this link? (you can also open this link just hit on name of Plan on Subscription details of subscribers in Stripe, so Strite -> Subscriptions -> (chose email) -> Subscription details section -> ( chose Plan ) -> Active subscriptions section ). Yes, the subscription looks like “active” in Stripe but this subscription doesn’t relate to any Plan of Stripe, so stripe doesn’t send any request to your site in this case. The current plan has only 4 subscribers and it doesn’t have subscribers with an email which starts from mcc***, tar*** etc.

Best regards,

Ivan.

• Jeff VanDrimmelen
    • Design Lord, Child of Thor

Hey Ivan, most of these seem to have fixed themselves, but I still have one that is not updating. I’m making a video and sending it over again. I’m not sure if there is something I can do to get someone who doesn’t seem to be updating back in the notification…

• Ivan
    • Developer

Hi Jeff VanDrimmelen !

Yes, Stripe shows this subscription like active and it was paid. But this subscription isn’t related to the plan of Stripe, as you can see. You don’t know why it isn’t related and I don’t know why. It seems it will be better to contact of Stripe support for that. Never the less, I guess it relates with recreating this plans. You can see it in Events section on page with information about plan. Anyway, it seems, without this relation, between subscription and plan, stripe doesn’t send information to your site about payments and we can’t handle it.

Best regards,

Ivan.

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.