Membership: restrict categories to users

Hey there -

I am using the Membership plugin to develop my son's cub scout pack. I did their site almost 3 years ago with plain vanilla WordPress (and some custom code for Membership areas), but the code is outdated, and some of the plugins I used aren't working properly, blah blah blah. So I'm working on a new update for the back end. I wanted to use membership to control the access for everything (because it's a whole lot easier), and with the BuddyPress integration, it'll be easy to do the things I need to do.

One question I had was about allowing members to have access to certain categories. But in this case, I don't want to restrict reading certain categories based on your logged-in status - I was to restrict where you post to. The cub scout pack has different levels (Tigers, Wolves, bears, WEBELOS), and each level (den) has their own "leader". I was wondering if there was a way to prevent the "Tiger" den leader from accidentally/on purpose posting to the "Bears" section of the site.

It's not that it's a problem, but I figured it's just one more thing that could be made easier - so when the den leader logs in, whatever they post goes directly to where it should go, without having to remember to check he category it should go in (among other things that need to be done).

Is that possible?