membership sign up looks ugly and we don't like it

It was said that there are short codes for the registration and membership process.

I mentioned that the green box before the registration options was unacceptably ugly.

"short codes can do it" was the response.

However on the membership page, where people would, should or could sign up, as soon as you select a membership level, the page loads more form fields. These once again are littered with ugly green statements.

Can I ask again? How and where can these eye sores be permanently removed from the website? Who came up with these things anyways? Aren't websites supposed to be attractive to the eye?

for example:

Join Membership

Please check the details of the membership below and click on the relevant button to complete the signup.

• Adam Czajczyk

Hello Laura,

I hope you're well today!

Thank you for your question and I apologize if we weren't able to yet give you as much support as you've expected. I assure you that we're all here to help you so if anything goes wrong way we'll be working with you on this as long as needed to sort things out, it it's only humanly possible.

As for the issues in question. Please note, that the way these forms look is partially theme-dependent. I'm sure we can come up with a way to make them look better, so could you please point me to the page in question? I'd like to take a closer look at it as this doesn't look the same on each and every install.

Thanks,
    Adam