Membership signup buttons are not there!

Hi! So, oddly enough, my site appears to have misplaced the signup buttons! I've had this plugin installed on a few test sites, both local and online, and the buttons always showed...until now.

Here is what I have done in my troubleshooting efforts:
1. My levels are all active.
2. My subscriptions are all active.
3. I have the Free subscription gateway active.
4. I have cleared my cache and cookies in 2 separate browsers and tested my signup page while logged out.
5. I have changed my signup page to be one that I do not specify in Options>Membership Pages, but that I put the shortcodes: [subscriptiontitle subscription="2"], [subscriptiondetails subscription="2"], [subscriptionprice subscription="2"], [subscriptionbutton subscription="2"], as per Timothy's suggestion in this post: https://premium.wpmudev.org/forums/topic/double-opt-in-membership-plugin. I did get a subscription button, but then clicking that led me to the popup signup form...which had no button. So I went and set this page as the signup page in Options>Membership Pages, and left the shortcode on the page. No separate button showed up as before, it had been replaced with the default subscription form...which current has no buttons.
6. I have activated the Paypal single pay gateway, tried, then deactivated the Free gateway, tried again, then deactivated paypal and activated 2CO gateway...and tried...all to no avail.
7. Also, I only have 1 plugin installed and active...this one.

Any direction you could point me in would be great!

• aecnu

Greetings Suz,

Sorry to see that you are having some difficulties with your WordPress installation and the Membership plugin.

I believe the issue is the Free subscription gateway which should only be activated when the entire membership is free, otherwise it should be inactive and another type gateway activated.

Once this is done - deactivate all the subscriptions and once done with that activate them all again and test for the buttons.

Please advise if this indeed cures the problem.

Looking forward to hearing from you in any event.

Cheers, Joe

• Suz

Hi Joe!

The entire membership is free, and only the Free subscription gateway is activated.

But I still did what you said and deactivated the 3 subscription memberships I have loaded...cleared cache and cookies in my 2 browsers, and tried the process again. No buttons.

This time I set it back to popup, went to register, and this is what I see AFTER I enter in my new username, email, and password twice:

• aecnu

Greetings Suz,

Thank you for the additional details and Suz please don't bump your own tickets, the way the ticket system works it has caused a delay of two days at least form me seeing the ticket again.

Here is a copy and paste form another ticket of mine that explains the way the system works:

****Please note:****
    One reason in this particular ticket here that we are having delays in a response is because of the way the ticket system works. The ticket system see's every reply as well a reply ... and then changes it's priority in the support que to include ticket aging.

Therefore it may not show up on our screens as early as it would under normal conditions. It is usually in your best interest to not bump tickets or reply to them unless there is something significant to add.
    ****Please note****

Forward with the issue. At this point I am at a loss and though it is not standard protocol to do so and may soon be a premium charge to do so, for now when we volunteer to do it we dig around in you installation to see if we can fix it - and that is what I am proposing here.

Please send membership admin/WordPress admin details to aecnu (at) incsub.com and be sure to include the URL of this ticket as well so I can dig into it and know which ticket the email is connected to: https://premium.wpmudev.org/forums/topic/membership-signup-buttons-are-not-there

Look forward to digging in there to hopefully resolve this once and for all :slight_smile:

Please advise.

Cheers, Joe

• aecnu

Greetings Suz,

We have not heard back from you as to the status of this issue.

If you are still having an issue please let us know so that we may try to get you fixed up as soon as possible by choosing to check mark this ticket as unresolved below and posting any new errors or symptoms you are noticing.

This action will also bring your ticket up front back in plain view again within the ticket system.

Thank you for being a WPMU DEV Community Member!

Cheers, Joe

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.