Hi! So, oddly enough, my site appears to have misplaced the signup buttons! I've had this plugin installed on a few test sites, both local and online, and the buttons always showed...until now.
Here is what I have done in my troubleshooting efforts:
1. My levels are all active.
2. My subscriptions are all active.
3. I have the Free subscription gateway active.
4. I have cleared my cache and cookies in 2 separate browsers and tested my signup page while logged out.
5. I have changed my signup page to be one that I do not specify in Options>Membership Pages, but that I put the shortcodes: [subscriptiontitle subscription="2"], [subscriptiondetails subscription="2"], [subscriptionprice subscription="2"], [subscriptionbutton subscription="2"], as per Timothy's suggestion in this post: https://premium.wpmudev.org/forums/topic/double-opt-in-membership-plugin. I did get a subscription button, but then clicking that led me to the popup signup form...which had no button. So I went and set this page as the signup page in Options>Membership Pages, and left the shortcode on the page. No separate button showed up as before, it had been replaced with the default subscription form...which current has no buttons.
6. I have activated the Paypal single pay gateway, tried, then deactivated the Free gateway, tried again, then deactivated paypal and activated 2CO gateway...and tried...all to no avail.
7. Also, I only have 1 plugin installed and active...this one.
Any direction you could point me in would be great!