Membership signup doesn't work

When a customer is making the payment through Paypal then he should be redirected to the membership page which is hidden from a non-member but it is giving an error that the content is protected. Later I found that membership even wasn't assigned to the member, but I got a success message for the payment. I did it from my PayPal account and the amount was also successfully debited from my account.

Now I can't even signup for the membership, I get 500 Internal Server error each time

• Kasia Swiderska

Hello Shelley,

I can see error on your site, but despite enabling debug mode, debug log was not generate. What is strange that there are files for error_logs on your server, but they are quite old so new error doesn't show there.
    There is also Error log in your cPanel, but it is empty - but it should show something regarding this error. If this is possible please contact your hosting provider and ask about that error - that it shows on your site, but there is no trace of it in the logs - and if they can check why it is not logged into error_log. That would help us get to the bottom of this issue.

kind regards,
    Kasia