Membership site pay to blog

I want people to pay a monthly fee to have a sub-site using WordPress Multi Site. I dont want free sign ups. I don’t want to use pay pal checkout gateway. The only way that people will have access instally to the site features is using pay pal?

• aecnu
    • WP Unicorn

Greetings gcarlos8377,

Thank you for letting us know what you want in your statements above and for your question.

I want people to pay a monthly fee to have a sub-site using WordPress Multi Site.

Then activate the Pay to Blog add on within.

I don’t want to use pay pal checkout gateway.

Then use the manual or Stripe included gateways or have a gateway built as you see fit in which you could see if there’s a developer available at wpmu jobs who could get onto it right this minute

The only way that people will have access instally to the site features is using pay pal?

Nope there is Stripe also for this type of action.

Thank you for being a WPMU DEV Community Member and have a GREAT weekend!

Cheers, Joe

• gcarlos8377
    • Flash Drive

Thanks Joe for the answers

Let say I choose the manual option to accept payments, once is received: how I activate manually the blog so can the user start blogging? and other question where does the user enter his user name and password to log in to the WP dashboard?

• gcarlos8377
    • Flash Drive

Thanks Joe for the answers

Let say I choose the manual option to accept payments, once is received: how I activate manually the blog so can the user start blogging? and other question where does the user enter his user name and password to log in to the WP dashboard?

• aecnu
    • WP Unicorn

Greetings gcarlos8377,

Thank you for the great additional question and that would be done by being logged into the network admin dashboard and clicking on “manage” in the Pro Site column.

and other question where does the user enter his user name and password to log in to the WP dashboard?

That depends on your theme and widget choices or perhaps just making a link to wp-login.php – or you can be a little fancier using something like the Custom WP Login Widget plugin.

That should do the job for you.

Cheers, Joe

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.