Membership specific registration form on specific page?

Is there a way to display a registration form on a page that is for a specific membership level?

We have two groups of users who will join different memberships. One group will access their membership signup via a menu that will link using the specific url: domain.com/signup/?membership_id=54

So far so good.

However, the other group needs to sign up to their membership level without their being a link to it -- we don't want the lower level members to easily see that the higher level folks are signing up also.

So, I've created a page (with no menu links to it) that I will use and will give the url directly to the higher level group folks - I was going to have a link on that page to their membership signup domain.com/signup/?membership_id=100. However, I'm concerned they may click the "Sign Up" menu anyway which would take them to the other group's registration form url.

So, I would like to have a registration form for them on that page to reduce that problem.
I tried [ms-membership-register-user] I was hoping I could end up doing something like [ms-membership-register-user membership="100"]

Is this even possible?

If not, is there a way to include membership info on the registration page that is specific to the membership level? e.g., [ms-membership-title] on the registration page? (I tried this, but nothing shows up other than the registration form)

I'd like it so that if someone is on domain.com/signup/?membership_id=100 they'll see the title of the membership with id=100 above the registration form... this would at least alert the higher level folks that they're about to register for the wrong account type.

Is there some other approach that would work that I haven't considered?

Thanks,
Scott

• Adam Czajczyk

Hello Scott,

I hope you're well today and thank you for your question!

You can use the membership registration shortcode on your "secret" page like this:

[ms-membership-register-user membership_id="XX"]

Please replace the "XX" with an ID of the membership that should be assigned to the member upon registration. This will add a hidden filed to the form, indicating a membership to be assigned. It cannot be changed by "soon-to-be-member" during registration process.

Additionally, you may want to give these shortcodes a shot:

[ms-membership-title id="XX"] - to display the name of that membership
    [ms-membership-price id="XX"] - to show the price of that membership
    [ms-membership-details id="XX"] - to show the description of that membership

on the same page.

I hope this will solve the issue :slight_smile:

Best regards,
    Adam

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.