Membership step two does not redirect to step 3 on success

https://www.ebli.com/subscribe

I am using the authorize.net gateway in sandbox mode. I have a developer account and valid keys for the sandbox mode.

When I attempt to complete step 2 with one of the test card numbers authorize provides (370000000000002 for AMEX) the form submits, no errors are seen, and a hash appears at the end of the url.

If I logout and log back in, every page redirects to the subscribe page which displays only

“Completed: Thank you for joining It looks like you are already a member of our site. Thank you very much for your support.If you are at this page because you would like to create another account, then please log out first.”

In the admin area, I can see that the new user is successfully added along with a subscription and paid level.

• Kimberly
    • Champion of Loops

dczuidema

Hello and Welcome to WPMUdev forums!

If you check out our Membership Options, under the Membership Pages tab, you have the option of setting a redirect after signup completion :slight_smile:

I'm attaching a pic for reference. If this doesn't fix you up just let me know!

Kimberly

If this thread is not resolved because the suggested action did not work or you have any more questions related to this thread, please feel free to post them below including any new symptoms or errors and tick the 'Mark as Not Resolved (re-open)' box below the post area (or else we'll miss it!)

• Kimberly
    • Champion of Loops

Brian,

I am having the same problem. I have 2.1.4 running and I do not see an option to configure “Registration completed page.”

You only select the page in the Menu I pictured above. You will need go to Pages>Edit the page you choose as you would any other page.

It’s hard to say what or if anything is wrong with your authorize.net install as it is in test mode. If you want to provide more details you can open a new thread so that this issue doesn’t get lost in here :slight_smile:

Best,

Kimberly

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.