Membership Subscribe Page

Hello there , im very happy with your awesome support , and i want to know about a something with membership plugin ,

how can i make the Subscribe page , when my members are subscribed , they get like at your Subscribe page , that , they have a detail for their Subscribe time and plan , and if they want to upgrade it they can click on a link , and if the page for non Subscribe members , they get another message by making new Subscribe for their account ,

hope u got me ,

thank you very much !

• aecnu
    • WP Unicorn

Greetings Academyoflife,

Thank you for being a WPMU Dev member!

If I understand you correctly a lot of this is dependent on how you are directing "Stranger" visitors on your site. It can be set that any "stranger" visitor to your site must immediately register as a free user of your site before they can see anything ~or~ alternatively they can see the site but cannot access certain content unless they register as a free or paid member to your site to include different levels of content assigned to each membership site.

The choice is yours.

Tip: to get the registration/subscribe page to work you must have levels assigned and gateways assigned to each level to include activation of those two items before they show on the registration page.

If this thread is not resolved because the suggested action did not work or you have any more questions related to this thread, please feel free to post them below including any new symptoms or errors and tick the 'Mark as Not Resolved (re-open)' box below the post area (or else we'll miss it!)

Cheers, Joe :slight_smile:

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.