Membership subscription form not showing up

Hi,

My Membership plugin is installed correctly, but I don’t get the form for people to register. I’m using the shortcode [subscriptionform].

I get this message:

Please check the details of your subscription below and click on the relevant button to complete the subscription.

Could it be I need to create the form first? But it’s not clear at ll where to do that….

Thanks

• er777
    • WPMU DEV Initiate

Thanks, but in my frustration I looked for another way to get in – try this one please..

http://new.brightoperations.com/register-test

My main questions now:

1) Can I require at least a name field to the form?

2) There is discussion of an “incomplete signup” in the manual. But the process feels so limited ( only an email and a password is requested ) that I don’t see what constitues an “incomplete signup” .

3) I did a test signup – 2 different names and emails, and tried to log in, but could not because the account was “inactive”.

This seems to be a great plugin, but it feels like some very basic functionality is obscured or missing or something. Can you help?

Thanks so much!

• Timothy
    • Chief Pigeon

Hey again.

1. If you want to add more options to the form like a required name field then the easiest way is using the cProfile features of BuddyPress.

Other wise it would take some custom coding.

2. Allow Incomplete signup when off requires them to complete a subscription to get access.

If they don’t they can no longer access the site.

If you wish them to be able to access the site despite if they completed a subscription or not then you can enable “Allow Incomplete Signup”.

3. Allow Incomplete sign ups to get around that.

Thanks.

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.