membership subscription once again doesnt work

i ve instaled one more time on second domain subscription , created plans,conencted with free developer acconut on paypal, and so user registered go and payed and he is not active in the plan he has choosen.

other thing is that choosing single gateway payment i cant put renew button link . please help

• Barry

other thing is that choosing single gateway payment i cant put renew button link . please help

Can you explain what you mean by this please - as much information as you can give on your posts would help a lot and cut down on the need for us to keep asking you questions and thus the time taken to get your site up and working.

i ve instaled one more time on second domain subscription , created plans,conencted with free developer acconut on paypal, and so user registered go and payed and he is not active in the plan he has choosen.

Is the IPN being sent? Can you check the IPN history in the PayPal sandbox? I assume by "free developer account on paypal" you mean the sandbox yes? Or is that something else?

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.