Membership subscription purchase tracking

When using a shopping cart, the admin can view the order history. Unfortunately, you can't do that in Membership, unless I'm missing something. I'd love to give my client the ability to view a list of past orders, optionally sort by subscription, and in the case of dripped content, view the access level they've achieved. Right now, the list of orders doesn't exist in the dashboard, and the other info takes some digging. Does anyone have a plugin or hack that will put all the subscription/subscriber information on one screen?

• Ash
    • WordPress Hacker

Hi there

You can filter the member list.

Please go to Memberships > All member and then filter by subscription and click Filter. You will get the user list for a specific subscription. Please see screenshot. If it is not what you want let me know.

Please let me know if it is helpful and feel free to ask more question if you have.

Cheers
    Ash

• babbsela
    • Site Builder, Child of Zeus

Although this is helpful, it's not user-friendly, and not what I'm looking for.

I would like to see a list of subscriptions, displayed in the same way that an e-commerce site shows orders: by date, subscription ordered, customer data, price paid, coupon used, etc.

Sorting the members by using a filter to see those at a particular level takes too many steps when you have dripped content that has 26 levels. Plus, I don't get the date they signed up, the price they paid, coupons used, etc.

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.