membership test payment gateway for paypal

Hi,

I'm trying to get working with membership and paypal sandbox.

So, I have some questions:

1.Can we assign a specific gateway to a specific plan ?
2.What is necessary to enable upgrade options to paid Subscriptions ?
(mode=serial ?)
3.After payment with paypal (sandbox) the member remains in the same subscription plan! What should I do to change ?

• Jack Kitterhing

Hi there @marin,

Hope you're well today and thanks for your question.

1) This isn't currently possible out of the box, any active gateway can be used with any active plan.

2) To have the possibility of a upgrade, Serial mode should be used (automatically recurring), this will allow for subscription modification :slight_smile:

3) Is that a upgrade? Which subscription type was using? Is that single payments or standard gateway mode? :slight_smile:

Thanks!

Kind Regards
    Jack.

• Vaughan

Hi @marin,

You should really only use 1 gateway, use the free gateway only if you are using free subscriptions.Paypal should accept a free charge, it just doesn't direct you to pay at paypal in that case.

2. The upgrade will be available on your subscriptions page that you created in membership > options > membership pages subscriptions page.

3. it can sometimes take paypal a while to return the paypal IPN to membership, until that time, the member will remain at their current level.

Can you test in live mode? perhaps create a $0.50 plan and see if that works ok?

Thanks

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.