Membership the right choice for restricting a user from seeing any page but their own?

I’m not sure where to go with this particular functionality, so please bare with me as I try to describe this as best I can. We did a lot of research with this project over a year ago, but it was put on the back burner by the client and the original (paid) plugin we were looking at to accomplish this seems to have gone off the map. I don’t know if Membership is what I need or if someone could point me in the right direction…

Basically we’ll have two types of users in addition to your typical administrators…Members and Partners…Members will be able to view all pages of a website they are assigned to (one site of four on a multi-site installation)…Partners will be able to view only their particular page, none of the other pages…Visitors won’t be able to see anything but a sign-in form (which of course is done with the Privacy plugin). The most challenging portion of this is ultimately the Partners…We already use Advanced Access Manager to create and control roles, but how do we restrict a specific user (a Partner) into seeing only their assigned page? These pages will be almost like profile pages where the partner displays certain information about their companies and products for the Members to see, but they can not see other Partner pages.

Just looking for some thoughts and feedback from the WPMUdev community. :slight_smile: