"Membership" theme — stylesheet missing

I uploaded Membership theme to my site. It says installation is not complete because it needs the stylesheet. Where do I find the stylesheet and do I just upload it? Thanks.

• DavidM
    • DEV MAN’s Mascot

Hi suzannewoo and welcome to WPMU DEV!

I believe you may have unkowingly installed the plugin in the Themes section. If so, you can delete the installed folder from your site using FTP and then just reinstall it through the Plugins section.

Cheers,

David

• Mason
    • DEV MAN’s Sidekick

Hiya,

As we haven’t heard back from you we’re going to assume the problem was sorted out and mark this ticket as resolved.

If it wasn’t resolved, or you have any more questions related to this thread please feel free to post them below and tick the ‘Mark as Not Resolved (re-open)’ box below the post area (or else we’ll miss it!)

Otherwise, thanks for using the forums, and for being a member of WPMU DEV, it’s a pleasure to help you out and we look forward to being of assistance in the future.

Thanks!

• suzannewoo
    • New Recruit

I’m embarrassed to say that I couldn’t figure out how to thank David. When I hit Say thanks to the user, I got a pop up asking about how many points to use. Had no clue what that was about. Maybe I missed the bottom of the page that has the reply post. Thanks for checking in and please let David know thank you for his help.

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.