Membership Upgrade/Downgrade buttons not showing up

On http://members.davidkimmerle.com/account/subscriptions - we can't see any upgrade/downgrade options. I know this is an ongoing issue with the system - but we're having some major issues getting it to show everything correctly.

• MasatoEM

I haven't played with the upgrade and downgrade functionality, however I am aware of it's lack of existance, though I myself am glad that it is not existant..

The only work around I can see for you is allowing them to add a subscription, and you manually removing the previous subscription

But that can be quite a hassle.

The developer should be notified on this one:

Another possible outcome is such, make a submission form for upgrade, remove previous level, allow them to re-subscribe.

Still tedious, but a little cleaner for the time being.

As a side note to the developer, there should be functionality to control upgrades being availiable/unavailable.

Hope someone can get this flagged to him for you.

In the mean time, I can only offer those suggestions.

• tinypint

So wait...this plugin is published as being 'complete' but won't even let someone upgrade or downgrade their account?

So what is this doing on the description page: "With Membership you can allow members to join for free, but require a paid upgrade to access different groups and blogs."

This is EXACTLY what I'm doing with this and I am significantly unsettled by the fact that I purchased a subscription to WPMUDev who claims to have the best plugins, and I've experienced issues with 90% of the plugins I've used.

Why is it that a plugin like this can be made available and not actually handle the transition between different membership levels for the users?

Why.......

• Jack Kitterhing

Hi there @tinypint

I hope you are well today.

The plugin should work fine without the problem your having.

Can you tell me a few more things please?

Which Payment Gateways are you using?
    If you are using Free and PayPal, you deactivate the Free gateway and just set the $ amount to 0 for your free subscriptions if your using PayPal.
    Can you check that all your API details are 100% correct. How did the users originally register? Did you add them from the Admin or did they register Front-end?

Can I have a link to the membership page please so I can create a test account?

Thank you!

Kind Regards
    Jack.

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.