Membership user list download

How can I get a .csv file download from all users on the membership list? I want to upload a existing membership list that includes the subscription and levels.

• aecnu
    • WP Unicorn

Greetings crissymarie,

Thank you for the great question.

This would be done by using phpMYadmin or the like from your hosting control panel and exporting the applicable table which in this case will be the installations user tables i.e. wp_users an how they relate to the m_membership_relationships table.

However, I will see if I can get the lead developer in here with his invaluable insight into this plugin for his advice/advise and/or best practice for us.

Though this may take a bit longer then a normal ticket, I will try to get him in here asap.

Cheers, Joe

• aecnu
    • WP Unicorn

Greetings crissymarie,

Just touching base with you to let you know that we have not forgotten about you nor the item you are asking about.

Hopefully this extremely busy lead developer @Barry will make it in here with his advice sooner then later.

Cheers, Joe

• Mike
    • New Recruit

Hi crissymarie

We're just doing a little housekeeping to see if we have dropped the ball anywhere. We haven't replied here for over 5 months which is obviously not good enough. And I apologise for that.

Do you still have this issue? There have been a couple of updates to Membership since this thread so do either of these address what you are looking for?

From what I understand you want to be able to export members to CSV including all membership information. If this is the case then this is not a feature that Membership supports and as such not something we could help with anyway.

If you still need assistance here and the above is not correct then please feel free to reopen this thread and post again.

Cheers,
    Mike

• Jack Kitterhing
    • Code Norris

Hi there @Arcanist,

Hope you're well today! :slight_smile:

Thanks for your patience here, due to the age of this thread, we had missed your reply.

It's not something that is currently possible with Membership, though it has been added as a feature request.

But if you'd just like to export your users, as they are standard WordPress users, you can use a plugin like this https://wordpress.org/plugins/export-users-to-csv/ that exports the users to csv along with their user meta.

Thanks!

Kind Regards
    Jack.

• janaremy
    • WPMU DEV Initiate

Hi, I'm interested in exporting my users into a csv format, and I'd like to be able to do this for multisite via the Super Admin Dashboard. As far as I can tell (and I've been searching/testing this for awhile), the existing CSV user download plugins do not work for all of the users across a multisite install, only on individual blogs. Ideally, I'd like to generate a report that includes username, real name, and a list of the blogs that each user has access to.

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.