Membership User logged in with no active subscription

When a user is logged in but no active subscription they are locked out of everything. When they try and sign up for an option they get re-directed to the "protected content" page. I tested this by changing the page. In fact for some reason the logged in user with no active subscription seems to just be re-directed to the protected content page no matter where they click. So in effect they have no access to anything when logged in.

• Vinod Dalvi

Hi @NerdEnterprises,

Thanks for posting on the forums.

Could you please tell me what you have configured in the Membership General Options and in the Membership access levels that you have created ( Share screenshots of it if you can ) so that i can troubleshoot it?

Alternatively would you mind if I logged in to your site and did some testing? This might help get to the bottom of this faster. If this is ok, just grant me temporary admin access to your site by clicking "Grant Access" button in the WPMU DEV Dashboard Settings from the following path and reply on this thread after granting it?

Admin -> WPMU DEV -> Support -> Support Access Tab

You will find more information about usage of the Membership plugin on the following page.

https://premium.wpmudev.org/project/membership/#usage

Kind Regards,
    Vinod Dalvi

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.