Membership Welcome Google Analytic Goals

Is there any way to set separate welcome pages for individual subscription levels? I know you can use shortcodes on the welcome page to display different content but in order to use Google Analytics Goal Tracking to track conversions, you need separate pages.

• Tyler Postle

Hey Cagle,

Hope you're doing well today! Thanks for the question.

This would require custom development to achieve. I can definitely mark this up as a feature request though :slight_smile: I believe it's already on the feature request list for our Protected Content plugin too.

If you require the functionality right now then you could post a job on our jobs board for it: https://premium.wpmudev.org/wordpress-development/

Then you can work with another talented member from the community on it.

Thanks for bringing this up, would definitely be a nice thing to be able to track with Analytics goals.

Let us know if you have any further questions in the meantime!

All the best,
    Tyler

• Tyler Postle

Hey Cagle,

Thanks for your reply. I'll call in one of our SLS staff(coding experts) here so we can get their valuable feedback :slight_smile:

If that's the case then they will be able to get you going on the right track.

Keep in mind SLS deal with more complex threads, so sometimes their responses can take a little bit longer.

In the meantime, let us know if you have any further questions.

Hope you're enjoying the rest of your weekend Cagle!

Cheers,
    Tyler

• Hoang Ngo

Hi @Cagle Webmaster,

I hope you are well today.

Hmm, look like we need to modify the code. Please go here /membership/membershipincludes/classes/membershippublic.php, line 1472, you will find the code look like this
    wp_redirect( get_permalink( $M_options['registrationcompleted_page'] ) );
    Please change it to
    wp_redirect( get_permalink( apply_filters('membership_registrationcompleted_page',$M_options['registrationcompleted_page'],$to_sub_id) ) );
    And then, please add this code to your theme functions.php or use mu-plugins

add_filter('membership_registrationcompleted_page', 'custom_complete_page_for_membership', 10, 2);

function custom_complete_page_for_membership($page_id, $sub_id)
    {
        /**
         * Please change the sub_id and page_id to your need. This function will return the page_id of complete page
         */
        if ($sub_id == 1) {
            $page_id = 1;
        } elseif ($sub_id == 2) {
            $page_id = 2;
        }
        return $page_id;
    }

So in the function above, assume that I have the sub_id = 1, I will need the complete page ID 1, so on for the sub_id = 2. Please update those values & logic to fit your requirement.

If you have any issues please don't hesitate to let us know so we can assist

Best regards,
    Hoang

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.