Membership Widget

How can i add a widget so visitors can Sign up? or members can log in from it?

• Patrick

HI @Yaseen

Welcome to the forums!

The Membership plugin does not have a built-in widget for login and/or registration.

There are several plugins available in the WordPress plugin repository that enable you to do that: http://wordpress.org/extend/plugins/

Have a look around. You'll find some that are just a basic widget, some allow you to add the forms via shortcodes or templatetags.

You may also find an option for a login form already available in whichever theme you are using on your site. Many themes have that built-in.

Just ensure that whichever form you choose to install does not override the Membership registration form. The best way to ensure that is to install something that can include a login form, but simply a link for registration. If necessary, you could customize the URL to point to your Membership registration page.

• Patrick

Hi @Yaseen

I'm doing a bit of housekeeping by going through some older threads, and I noticed that this one is still open.

Do you still need assistance on this issue?

If not, just to get the ticket out of our active system, I'm going to mark it resolved.

But if you do still need help here, please don't hesitate to re-open the thread by checking the "Mark as not resolved" box below.

Thanks!

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.