Membership widget and modal not redirecting users

I have Memberships2 and it takes a user to the restricted page when I go to a page and am not logged in (as it should) with the redirect to destination in the url (as it should) but when I login using a login widget that I added to the page or using the themes modal login (by clicking the login button on the top of the page) it either redirects to the home page or the profile but not to the redirect URL.

• Adam Czajczyk
    • Support Gorilla

Hello golftourney,

I hope you're well today and thank you for your question!

The Membership 2 Pro plugin will redirect members back to the "origin" page only if they logged in via the Protected Content page or a Membership 2 Pro login widget. The theme built-in login box will not work that way. I have also accessed your site and took a look at main site's setup and I couldn't find Membership 2 Pro login widget anywhere there.

All other login forms except two mentioned above will provide members with an access to protected content (according to the membership they're assigned), however won't redirect them back to the protected page.

If you have any further questions on this, let me know please and I'll be happy to assist.

Best regards,
    Adam

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.