Membership with new content every month

Hello,
I'm planning to do a monthly membership where I add 4 videos every month for the members.
How does it work with Membership 2 Pro. Should I create 4 new pages every month or the plugin helps me to organize the thing?
And is the plugin able to get the payment every month from the members?

Thanks

• Patrick

Hi there @Alessandro

Welcome to WPMU DEV, glad to have you aboard!

Should I create 4 new pages every month or the plugin helps me to organize the thing?

Well, the plugin cannot create the content for you, lol. :slight_smile: But it depends on how you want the videos to be revealed to your members.

Do you mean that, regardless of the date that the user subscribes, you will continue adding 4 new videos each month, and they have access to all of them? In that case, yes, simply add your content whenever you like, and grant access to it each time you add something new.

Or that, regardless of the number of videos available on the site (4 new ones being each month), the user will have access to the first 4 in the 1st month of his membership, 4 more the next month, and so on? In that case, you can add them all right now (and add more later), but grant access to them on a Dripped Membership "X" number of months after they subscribe. So you can grant access to 4 of them immediately, 4 more after 1 month, and so on.

Either way, you could publish each video on a separate page, or add them all to a single page. Depends on what the videos are all about, if they're related to each other, or completely different content (like action flicks v documentaries).

And is the plugin able to get the payment every month from the members?

Yes, you can set any membership to be a paid membership with recurring payments so that when the membership is due to be renewed, it will bill the user automatically using the same payment method they used when they signed up... that could be their PayPal account, credit card, whatever you have enabled in the plugin as payment gateways; there are several. :slight_smile:

I hope this helps! And thanks for being a member :slight_smile:

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.