Membership2 is not sending invoice email alert for recurring payments

Membership2 is not sending email to customer on generate billed invoice of next month, ie recurring payments. Tested in plugins default "Manual Payment Gateway", and it doesn't seem send any emails. Also, tested with a custom payment gateway plugin(PayTR), and still the same issue.

• Nithin

Hello Hazem Tasmem,

I checked this with the developer, and recurring invoice emails should have been sent if the "Additional Automated Messages" add-on, under Membership 2 > Add-ons was enabled. I could notice that it's already enabled in your system, and it still isn't working fine.

Since it's a monthly membership in your system, and the issue is related to the recurring email invoice alerts, there isn't an easy way to test this in your system. Other than creating a 1 day recurring membership, instead of a month.

I have already configured this in my system, and will keep you posted whether the recurring invoice email alert gets sent for the "Manual Payment Gateway". It seems like it's a live site, if not, is it okay for us to create a test membership with recurring of 1 day, so that we could have a better idea about this in your system?

If it's a live site, you could provide us access to a staging website, so that we could give a closer look at this.

Please send us your current sites, or staging sites credentials by using our secure contact form: https://premium.wpmudev.org/contact/#i-have-a-different-question

- To Mark to my attention, the subject line should contain only: ATTN: Nithin Ramdas
    -WordPress admin username
    -WordPress admin password
    -login url
    -FTP credentials (host/username/password)
    -link back to this thread for reference
    -any other relevant urls

Have a nice day. :slight_smile:

Kind Regards,
    Nithin