Membership2 payment not going through.

When someone tries to pay for a subscription at http://movbb.com/register/?step=register&do-login=1 they get the 2 error messages attached.

The CIM was set up at authorize.net.

• Sajid

Hello absolutewd,
    Hope you are doing good today :slight_smile:

The error in first screenshot refers to All In One SEO plugin. Please disable that plugin and then try one more time and see if it process the payment this time.

If that still don't work then I would recommend you making full plugin/theme conflict test as described in our getting support manual (flowchart). Ideally do this on a staging/development site, if you have any.

In case you still getting the error then please enable support staff access so I could take a closer look. To grant access go to WPMU DEV -> Support -> Support Access -> Grant Support Access or see this manual for more details regarding how to enable support staff access.

Best Regards,
    Sajid

• Nastia

Hello absolutewd , I trust you are doing well!

Just to confirm, the warning from All in One SEO plugin is gone and the issue now that the Authorize.net payments are not working, right?

If you are seeing the bellow message it means that Authrize.net credentials within the Membership 2 > Settings > Payments are not correct:

Payment failed due to CIM profile not updated: User authentication failed due to invalid authentication values.

Please make sure that you are using the right merchant login ID and Transaction Key. Check if there are empty spaces in the field. Reset the transaction key if the issue still persists.

If the above issue is fixed, please let me know what is the error you are seeing once a payment is failed?

I also tried to access your site using support access and I couldn't, would you please revoke and re-grant access again so I can have a closer look at your site?

Let me know how it went!

Cheers,
    Nastia

• absolutewd

Please re-read my last post which answers some of your questions.

My post: "The site has never had All in One SEO, but we are getting an error for it."
    Your comment: "Just to confirm, the warning from All in One SEO plugin is gone ..."
    NO, There is still the same error. .jpg attached to the first post.

My post: "We fixed the Authorize.net details which removed the errors on the bottom of the page. However, Membership2 doesn't ask for the address, so the payment is denied."
    You only addressed the issue we fixed. The form for Membership2 is not asking for address so it is denied by Authorize.net. No payments can go through and the site has lost income.

• Nastia

Hello absolutewd

After poking around in Authorize.net, some changes need to be done on the Authorize.net account:

The address verification had to be disabled from inside of Account > Settings > Security Settings > Address Verification Service, uncheck the "Enable Filter " checkbox and save changes

From Account > Settings > Transaction Format Settings > Transaction Submission Settings > Payment Form > Payment Form - Fields set pnly the following as required feilds:
    - First Name
    - Last Name
    - Country

Please see the screenshot:

Would you please try the above settings and let me know if this fixes the issue with the Authorize payments?

I've still haven't found what causing the ALL_IN_ONE_SEO class not loaded message showing up, would you please confirm that this is nit a conflict with another plugin or theme?

Please try to replicate this error with the Default Wordpress theme and only the Membership 2 plugin activated. If everything is well, activate one plugin at a time to find the one that causes this.

Please advise,

Kind regards.
    Nastia

• Nastia

Hello absolutewd ,

My apologies for the delay here. It looks like this thread was missing from our backfield.

I re-tested this issue on my site and can't replicate it. Would you please send to me your credentials so I could troubleshoot this issue ASAP?

You can send credentials by using our secure contact form
    https://premium.wpmudev.org/contact/#i-have-a-different-question

Subject: “Attn: Nastia”
    - WordPress admin username
    - WordPress admin password
    - Login URL
    - FTP credentials (host/username/password)
    - Link back to this thread for reference
    - Any other relevant URLs

Waiting for your email.

Kind regards,
    Nastia