Membership2 Pro and Facebook login

Hi

Have read some previous threads about users wanting to implement WPMU Ultimate Facebook with WPMU Memberships, but going by the dates, assume that these relate to the previous version of Memberships?

Can you indicate if this will work with M2, or if not, if it is on your development roadmap as it it would be a very useful feature for us to have on the registration / login page?

Thanks

• Sajid
    • DEV MAN’s Sidekick

Hi @bize,

Hope you are doing good today :slight_smile:

You mean, you want to show login/register with Facebook button on M2 login register pages ?

If yes, then it does show login with facebook button on membership 2 login form as seen in attached screenshot. On register page it does not show this option though, but if you need this option then I can flag SLS (code experts) for their invaluable feedback on this matter. If its possible quickly then we would love to help you show that button on register form too.

Hope that helps! If you still need assistance, don't hesitate to ask.

Take care and have a nice day :slight_smile:

Kind Regards,

Sajid J

• BizE
    • Site Builder, Child of Zeus

Hi Sajid

Thanks for that and yes, I confirm that it would be great if we could also have this on the Register Form too, so with a New Year launch planned, hopefully this is something that can now be implemented, either by your techies or with guidance of how we can do it ourselves?!

On a separate note, we want to offer GBP, USD & EUR currency options to members (based on their country location). Whilst I have previously flagged the fact that M2 currently only offers a single currency setting, it would be useful to know if M2 functionality for setting different currencies per membership, is now in the M2 development pipeline?

Regards,

Paul

• Sajid
    • DEV MAN’s Sidekick

Hi @bize,

Hope you are doing good today :slight_smile:

If you can do that your self then there are some functions that needs to be called on action hooks. You can customize the register form shortcode and add hook there too. It uses login_form hook for login button.

I am also flagging SLS (code experts) for their valuable feedback on this matter as well. He will post back his reply as soon as possible.

For multiple currencies support, I have not heard of this feature yet from our development team. However it would be nice feature request and I would suggest you to create a separate thread in “Features and Feedback” section to be considered for development.

Take care and have a nice day :slight_smile:

Kind Regards,

Sajid J

• Jude
    • DEV MAN

Hi there @bize

Hope you are well ..

Here is some code that can add the FB button to the register form.

add_filter( 'ms_controller_frontend_register_form_content', 'm2_integrate' );

function m2_integrate($c) {
    if( class_exists('Wdfb_PublicPages') ):
    ob_start();
    $me = new Wdfb_PublicPages;
    $me->js_inject_fb_login_script();
    $me->js_setup_ajaxurl();
    $me->inject_fb_login();
    $me->inject_fb_root_div();
    $me->inject_fb_init_js();
    $x = ob_get_clean();
    return $x. $c ;
    endif;
    return $c;
    }

Just copy/paste the code into the functions.php file of your child theme or a site specific plugin if you use one.

Also for the second topic on the thread about currencies, it would be great if you could open a feature request here.

https://premium.wpmudev.org/forums/forum/feature-suggestions#question

Cheers

Jude

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.