Membership2 Pro and multiple currencies

We would like to use GBP, USD & EUR currencies for member subscriptions, presenting the different currency memberships on the WPML language pages which load based on users' country location.
Whilst I have previously flagged the fact that M2 currently only offers a single currency setting, it would be useful to know if M2 functionality for setting different currencies per membership, is in the M2 development pipeline? This could either be a) the ability to set currency variations on a membership or b) create additional, equivalent memberships with different currencies.
Thanks and I look forward to hearing back on this.

• Luís
    • Support

Hi ThePath ,

Hope you're doing well today!

Multi Currency support (as described in this post) is a feature request and I am sure the developers will take into consideration to the plugin updates, but it's a very complex thing that needs to be evaluated and well designed and currently we cannot give an ETA to the implementation.

Cheers, Luís

• Elmo
    • Design Lord, Child of Thor

Hi there,
    Are there maybe more recent threads on multi currency switching, not only for Membership but MarketPress as well. It was easy finding answers to some other plugins that accommodate working with different currencies at once.

Basically the user should be able to choose their currency and work with it throug the checkout process, or in my case at least USD and South African Rand (ZAR). Our audience is global but we absolutely can't miss the local crowd and they're seriously put off by the display of other currencies.

• ThePath
    • The Bug Hunter

Hi Elmo,
    I know the feeling. SO many threads on here about the same thing. I think there is potentially a lack of investment in some of the plugins at the moment. Millions spent on the theme-ing system/framework doodlebug which is really going nowhere fast. Maybe time to realise the power of developers. It's devs that determine a lot of popular plugins and themes. Theme builders may not appeal to them but things like multi currency in membership definitely does.

2 cents in there, still love you guys.

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.