membership2 pro & appointments+

My memberships allow x free uses of my services per month and that varies based on the membership level. Otherwise the services cost money per use. Additionally, I would like to be able to sell 10 packs at a discount of these scheduled services and also provide a discount when adding additional people to a service at time of purchase. How do i do this?

• Luís
    • Support

Hi Ashwin ,

Hope you're doing well today!

Based on your description, I am not seeing an easy way to do this, Appointments + allows to set a discount to the users based on the membership level.

This will require some code customization that it's beyond the scope of the Support Forum, so I would like to suggest to use our Jobs Board and try find a skilled developer that can help you to achieve your goal:

https://premium.wpmudev.org/wordpress-development/

Cheers, Luís

• Ash
    • WordPress Hacker

Hello Ashwin

A discount would be fine as long as we could specify how many times they could use it monthly before it went back to the normal rate.

Or if membership gave access to a special service in appointments + and that had a limit to the # of times you could use it per month.

Neither of this possible I am afraid. There is no coupon provided but the integration is automatic. You will need our Membership2 plugin. And once you have that activated, you can go to Appointments > Settings > General > Payments and there you can enable discount for different memberships. But there is no limit of usage.

You can limit to service though. Then you need to create a page with appropriate Appointments shortcodes only for a specific service, and then protect the page for a certain membership.

Hope it helps :slight_smile: Please feel free to ask more question if you have any.

Cheers
    Ash

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.