membership2 pro plugin options not available

1. I am unable to select several of the addons

2. Where can one view the attributes selected by an individual member?

• Dimitris
    • Support Star

Hello there Paul,

hope you’re doing good today! :slight_smile:

1. I am unable to select several of the addons

I was able to see that in your end and it seems that there’s some kind of conflict causing that.

Could you please temporarily deactivate all other plugins apart from WPMUDEV Dashboard and Membership 2 Pro, activate a default theme like TwentySeventeen and check this again?

Please keep in mind to also have a complete backup of your site, just in case some settings got vanished during this test, so you need to restore to a previous working condition.

If you can activate add-ons after that, then start activating the remaining plugins and theme, one by one this time, checking each time the Membership 2 add-ons, until you reproduce the error, thus finding the conflicted combination.

The following flow chart image, wraps it up nicely:

https://premium.wpmudev.org/wp-content/uploads/2015/09/Support-Process-Support-Process.gif

2. Where can one view the attributes selected by an individual member?

There’s no such information in the backend settings of Membership plugin I’m afraid.

For getting these, you should create a private page and use the alternatives provided here:

http://take.ms/CKoT8

Warm regards,

Dimitris

• Majid
    • Recruit

Hey Paul

I hope you are doing great today :slight_smile:

The issue somehow seems to be gone now, I have enabled Custom Sidebars Pro now and as you can see all the addons are available to use.

I think this was temporary, because I also tested on my end as well with both plugins active and didn’t have any conflicts.

Best Regards,

Majid

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.