Membership2 pro upgrade not showing up

Hello, this morning I noticed that you released M2 Pro , the description says that it basically replaces my current plugin and it will show up as an available update in the manager.

I am not seeing it as an update, only as a separate install. Do I need to do something to get it to show up?

Thanks,

Dre

• Zyniker
    • WordPress Warrior

Yes, there should be a setting somewhere under WPMU DEV Dashboard alerting you to the update and giving you the option to “unlock” it. Once you’ve unlocked the update, it will show up via the normal update processes and you’ll be able to migrate to the new version of the plugin. I actually just did this on one of my sites, so I can confirm that it is working as expected.

It looks like wanted an extra layer of protection on this upgrade so that site administrators wouldn’t inadvertently create plugin conflicts or run an update on a site that isn’t ready.

• Sajid
    • DEV MAN’s Sidekick

Hi Dre! Hope you are doing good :slight_smile:

Auto updates are disable for few hours due to some technical issues. Our developers are working on it and you can expect alert at some time today with the ability to unlock the M2 update. Some users have get it last night but later on we disabled it.

Thanks @zyniker.

Thanks for using our plugins and being part of WPMUDEV.

Cheers, Sajid

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.