Membership2 pro using default login behavior

I want to use membership 2 pro but the login and sign up flow is very convoluted and confuses people and there is no easy way to modify the sign up or login forms. It will also direct users to different secreens with password forgotten and login so i am always trying to find backdoors your links will take people to. How can i use theis plugin but still direct people to the default login and sign up forms? I am also using your branding plugin and facebook login and it makes the default worpress forms do what i need.

• Bojan Radonic

Hey there @jordan,

How are you doing today?

Membership 2 does come with a widget that you can use for login and register, it displays login form and also has "lost password" and "register links", see screenshot. Once logged in it displays "You are logged in as Username" and has a "Logout" link so you might want to try using that as well. You can find it in Appearance -> Widgets.

As for the sign up in general I wouldn't say that the process is complex but that could be because I'm used to it so can you please add more information on what exactly you find complex and what you'd like to have different so I can try to help :slight_smile:

Looking forward for your response.

Cheers,
    Bojan

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.