Membership2Pro

Hello, I am attempting to create a Multi-Vendor Market place using MU and Marketpress. Rather than take commissions I would prefer to just charge Vendors a Monthly Membership Fee. I was trying to use the Membership2Pro plugin but it does not offer an option or "Type" to charge Vendors a fee and one that allows customers and affiliates free membership. With no User roles to assign paid or unpaid access, I am struggling with the Types that have been provided, i.e., Standard, Dripped, Guest and Default. How can this be accomplished using this plugin?

• Rupok

Hi rpatwall1206, hope you had a wonderful day.

I'm afraid, you can't create a full beam Multi Vendor store with currently available options in MarketPress and Membership 2 Pro. But this "Multi Vendor" feature sounds to be a very promising one. So I'm moving your thread to our Features and Feedback section. More people liking the idea, more chances our developers will work on this and will include this feature in our future releases.

Can you please provide what specific features do you expect from it? That will help us to shape it and other members to vote and contribute.

Have a nice day. Cheers!
    Rupok

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.