Memberships Copy or Export / Import of Protection Rules

Hi There,
Is it possible, when creating a new site from a template in a multisite network that has the membership plugin activated, to copy the protection rules associated with the pages, post types etc of the template site?

I am using New Blog Templates and Membership2Pro.

Thanks - Mark

• Milan

Hello @Mark,

I hope you are having a good day and thanks for the asking. :slight_smile:

To answer this well I need to communicate with our developer to clarify some of the fundamental necessity which should be supported by both plugins( Membership 2 pro & New Blog Template ). So I've contacted our valuable developer to know his valuable view on this, Once some of the core functionality clarified by developer I will reply back you on this thread as soon as possible.

Meanwhile please be patient and let me know if you need help with anything else. :slight_smile:

Cheers,
    Milan Savaliya.

• Mark

Hi Milan,

Another related question is: Is it possible for multi site network where users and sites can be registered that on new site registration, the new site inherits the protection stettings of the main site? In my case this would mean that all pages / posts etc are protected unless the user is a member of the main site.

Also, wondering if you have heard from developer?

Thanks,
    Mark.

• Milan

Hello @Mark,

I hope you are having a good day and terribly sorry for this much delay.

Is it possible, when creating a new site from a template in a multisite network that has the membership plugin activated, to copy the protection rules associated with the pages, post types etc of the template site?

Our developer confirmed that this is not possible as data will not be synced properly. According to him this is more likely feature request. But currently this is not possible out of box. :slight_smile:

Is it possible for multi site network where users and sites can be registered that on new site registration, the new site inherits the protection settings of the main site?

This is more similar to above question and its not possible too. :slight_frown:

Dear member if you think this should be features provided by our Membership 2 pro please issue new thread under "Features" category so that other member can also show their support for this.

I hope this helps you.

Kind Regards,
    Milan Savaliya.

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.