Memberships Pro and Marketpress

I currently have a membership site I'm building using woocommerce, Woocommerce subscriptions, Groups and Groups for Woocommerce, with a Groups pricing discount plugin for front end discounts the user sees based on group membership.

Can Memberships Pro 2 and Marketpress be combined to do the following:

- Allow me to show content within a product description only for users who are specifically NOT members of certain plans? In other words, I need a granular shortcode that is basically this: If user is NOT in plan A or plan B, then show this content. I need to be able to show content based on negative membership, not only on positive membership.

- Allow for pricing discounts based on group membership that actually shows in the store, but just in the cart.

- Sell downloadable files

- Sell subscription, non- subscription, virtual and physical products in the same store simultaneously

- Create custom taxonomies

• Rupok

Hi robphat

I hope you had a wonderful day.

- Allow me to show content within a product description only for users who are specifically NOT members of certain plans? In other words, I need a granular shortcode that is basically this: If user is NOT in plan A or plan B, then show this content. I need to be able to show content based on negative membership, not only on positive membership.

Yes. It can be done with the following shortcode:
    [ms-protect-content id="2,3" access="no"] Everybody except members of memberships 2 or 3 can see this! [/ms-protect-content]

- Allow for pricing discounts based on group membership that actually shows in the store, but just in the cart.

No. You can't allow discount based on Membership 2 Pro membership. However, you can create coupons for members of different membership plans and show that coupon code in store pages inside content protection shortcode. For example, if you create a coupon for membership A, you can use the following shortcode:
    [ms-protect-content id="1"] Coupon Code for Membership A [/ms-protect-content]
    Suppose, id for Membership A is 1.
    If you create coupon for multiple membership plans, you can repeat this shortcode with proper id. So only members of specific membership can see the coupon only for his membership plan.

- Sell downloadable files

Yes. While creating the product, you can set product type to - Digital Download. Please check attached screenshot for reference.

- Sell subscription, non- subscription, virtual and physical products in the same store simultaneously

Unfortunately this is not something currently possible with MarketPress plugin but we had few requests for it and are considering adding this feature in future.
    For now best way to go would be using the Membership 2 plugin as @Adam Czajczyk suggested here: https://premium.wpmudev.org/forums/topic/can-i-create-a-subscription-with-marketpress-where-an-item#post-910382

- Create custom taxonomies

You can't create custom taxonomies with MarketPress and Membership 2 Pro, but we have an awesome plugin called "CustomPress" with which, you can create custom post types, taxonomies and custom fields.

Have a nice day. Cheers!
    Rupok

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.