Memberships pro Error: No such plan

I have everything setup in order, Stripe webhook and APIs, but when I tried the sandbox to make a test purchase, I get this on all my memberships.
Error: No such plan: ms-plan-333-yqa7VyyHo3opbXu51TDCx

• Adam Czajczyk

Hello Eric

I hope you're well today and thank you for your question!

I checked your site and it seems it only happens when the payment is being made via the Stripe Subscription Gateway (that handles recurring payments). When I tried to pay via Stripe Single Gateway, the payment went through and my membership was activated.

That being said, I'd like you to visit this page

https://dashboard.stripe.com/account/webhooks

Once you login to your Stripe account you should see there if there are any Endpoints defined. Make sure the "URL to be called" there is set to the URL that you see given on "Membership 2 -> Settings -> Payments -> Stripe Subscription Gateway" page in your sites.

When you're adding/editing webhook (endpoint) in stripe you should be asked whether Stripe should "Send all event types" or "Select types to send" - use the 'Send all event types" option.

If you're asked about "Webhook version" use "2015-0615 (Default")" option. Then test the payment again. If there's still an issue, see if changing "Webook version" in Endpoint settings in stripe helps.

Let me know if that helped, please. If not, we'll investigate it further.

Kind regards,
    Adam

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.