Memberships2 and Appointments+ buttons

Hello.
I have been using some of your plugins for almost a year, and deciding on Memerbships2 and appointments+... however, now that I've installed them and tested I noticed that the buttons in general were not given a lot of love :slight_smile: They really look bad and don't fit on mobile devices (who designed this?) Here are the primary buttons I need help to be LIVE with my site:
1) memberships2: "signup" button and others (they are ridiculously small and unfriendly) how can I change them
2) Appointments+: "Please click here to confirm this appointment" / the longest button text ever created... how can I change and customize these, please.
3) The language used on these buttons and forms - where can they be customized??

Thank you in advance for your time.

KA

• Bojan Radonic
    • Head of Support

Hey there @Shift Mobile,

How are you doing today?

Both appointments and membership buttons styles can be changed with some custom CSS.

For 1 and 2 cold you please link pages where I can see this buttons and let me know what exactly you'd like to change for them and I'll be happy to help :slight_smile:

3. Not really sure what you mean, if you're referring to the text being used for those you should be able to change the text by using plugin translation files. Please check the following link to see how to do that https://premium.wpmudev.org/blog/how-to-translate-a-wordpress-plugin/.

Best regards,
    Bojan

• Shift Mobile
    • New Recruit

I remember doing this once... but did not find the way to do it with the link you sent me. The Poedit translator is a $20 extra charge download - not free. Is there a specific link and instructions that can be provided so that we can complete this process? Please advise.

• Shift Mobile
    • New Recruit

Hello.
    Would really appreciate getting some specify instruction on setting up this translation plugin files so i can change the text in the buttons of my membership and appointments plugins. the link you provided above is not very clear, I'm not so advanced, but i remember using a translation page one time to change the text on different sections.

Thx. look forward to your reply... KA

• Bojan Radonic
    • Head of Support

Hey again @Shift Mobile,

Poedit translator is a $20 extra charge download - not free

That's pretty odd, I've been using Poedit for almost 3 years and I've never paid a single $. I even tried to download it now from http://poedit.net/ and there was a free download available there.

Since you're trying to change the text for few words only maybe you can try the easier approach and using our Ultimate Branding. Once you install and activate the plugin go to Branding -> Branding and enable "Network Wide Text Change" module.

Once you do that go to Branding -> Text change and replace the text with desired one.

Hope this helps :slight_smile:

Best regards,
    Bojan

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.