[memberships2] User billed after membership had expired

I have an issue where the user is continued to be charged a full year after the membership had expired.

• Nithin
    • Support Wizard

Hi Jeff VanDrimmelen,

Is the issue only specific to the above specific user? Are you able to replicate the issue with other users in the same memberships?

Thanks for sharing the screenshot, the year in the screenshot seems to point out 2017, you meant the user has been expired for over year?, and still getting billed? Seems like the support access to your site wasn’t enabled, so we weren’t able to give a closer look at the dashboard side.

If its okay for you then please grant support staff access so I can take a closer look. You can grant access from WPMU DEV > Support > Support Access > Grant Access, or check this manual: https://premium.wpmudev.org/docs/getting-started/getting-support/#chapter-5

Please let us know once you enable access, so that we could get this sorted. Have a nice day ahead. :slight_smile:

Kind Regards,

Nithin

• Jeff VanDrimmelen
    • Design Lord, Child of Thor

Hi Nithin,

This has happened multiple times in the past and I have a list of tickets for it but, this is the first time we are able to produce screenshots and show it.

Yes, the subscriptions expired over a year ago and user was continued to be charged for a full year.

I have enabled the Support Access and just to note this is a multisite setup where the site in question is keithcraft.org.

Thank you

• Kasia Swiderska
    • Support nomad

Hello Jeff,

It looks like support access is not working on your site (I’m getting redirected to login form).

Can you send access to your site through our secure contact form here https://premium.wpmudev.org/contact/#i-have-a-different-question and the template below:

Subject: “Attn: Kasia Swiderska

– Site login URL

– WordPress admin username

– WordPress admin password

– If needed also credentials to subsite in question

– Link back to this thread for reference

– Any other relevant urls/info

IMPORTANT: Please make sure you select “I have a different question” for your topic, so it doesn’t go back to the forums – this and the subject line ensure that it gets assigned to me.

Please confirm here that you send those credentials

kind regards,

Kasia

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.