So I guess I am another one of those confused ones regarding supporter and membership.... I would like to allow a network of specific users create blogs targeting a specific group. I would like them to be able to create their own buddypress groups and manage their own users. So here are my questions/concerns:
1. When I create a membership level using the membership plugin what is the blog rule under buddypress?
2. Can I restrict marketpress to a particular level just by using the administrator plugin and checking the marketpress option?
3. I am not sure where supporter plugin fits in.... it doesn't seem to have any settings (unless I am missing something) besides payment...it is either on or off? Is that correct? Or maybe I don't need this plugin?
4. And then just a "blog network" question (maybe weird... but I am trying to figure it all out)... is it possible for my premium members to have their own members? Or do I have access to all?
5. What is the shortcodes option in membership plugin?
6. Under administration section of membership plugin what does it mean to give access to menus and submenus?
thanks in advance!