Menu Bar Doesn't Show on Mobile Devices

Hi,

With my website, I have found that may Main Menu Bar will not show up on mobile devices. Is there a way to fix this? When I try to view my website on my cell phone, I can see three bars at the top that I am able to click on but once I do, no options show for me. Do you know what I can do to make my drop down menu options show? Thanks!

• Ash
    • WordPress Hacker

Hello Carrie

It looks like a theme issue, with a conflict. I can see there is a missing file for W3TC plugin.

Failed opening required '/home/USER/public_html/wp-content/plugins/w3-total-cache/lib/W3/ObjectCache.php'

So my suggestion would be, flush cache, deactivate and delete W3TC, also delete the cache folders inside wp-content folder.

Then go to http://www.DOMAIN.com/wp-admin/nav-menus.php?action=edit&menu=2 and set some new items and save. Now check the page. If it still doesn't work, then this is a theme issue and you need to get in touch of the theme developer.

After then, install the W3TC plugin again, from scratch.

Let us know how it goes.

Have a good day!

Cheers
    Ash

• Ash
    • WordPress Hacker

Hello Carrie

Would you please send me admin login details and cpanel logi details?

To send me details, please use our contact form: https://premium.wpmudev.org/contact/

Select: I have a different question
    Subject: Attn-Ash (this ensures that it will be assigned to me)
    Details:
    1. Send all requested details
    2. Send a link of this thread so that I can track
    3. Send any other relevant link

I will be happy to take a look :slight_smile:

Cheers
    Ash

• Luís
    • Support

Hi Carrie ,

Hope you're doing well today!

We will need to investigate this issue further, making a plugin conflict test, check the debug.log to search for errors. To do this, we will need FTP access, can you send us? If yes, please send it privately through our contact form:

https://premium.wpmudev.org/contact/#i-have-a-different-question

Send in:

Subject: "Attn: Luis Lopes"
    - WordPress admin username
    - WordPress admin password
    - Login url
    - FTP credentials (host/username/password)
    - Link back to this thread for reference
    - Any other relevant urls/information

Cheers, Luís

• Carrie
    • Flash Drive

Hi Luis,

As I said in this list of replies to Ash, I tried to do that with James Morris on a problem and he said the information I sent did not work, but I don't have anything else to send because it was the correct information. He said he could help me if I just granted him access to my website through the WPMU Dev plugin, which I did and he helped me. Can I do the same with you for this problem? Thanks!

Carrie

• Luís
    • Support

Hi Carrie ,

Hope you're doing well today!

I would like to apologize, had not understood that the FTP access to your site didn't worked.

Honestly, I checked your website and all our settings seems to be right. Also, I made a plugin conflict test in order to check if any plugin was conflicting, but the menu was still not visible on mobile.

I am not sure if this can be an issue/bug on the theme, as you are using a premium theme, I will suggest you to contact the theme developers, they knows better the code involved and are better prepared to help you.

Cheers, Luís

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.