Menu Button and site slow to load

Hi, installed hummingbird and smush pro and google analytics on my two sites -- wellsbaum.com and bombtune.com -- and both MENU buttons do not work on mobile/tablet. Any idea what it could be? Thanks.

• Nithin

Hi Wells Baum,

Hope you are doing good today.

installed hummingbird and smush pro and google analytics on my two sites -- wellsbaum.com and bombtune.com -- and both MENU buttons do not work on mobile/tablet. Any idea what it could be?

I checked both websites, in my android mobile, and the menus buttons seems to work fine, even the submenus were working too. Could you please advise what I'm missing, so that we could give a closer look.

Regarding slow page load speed, could you please enable compression, browser caching, and minification in Hummingbird plugin in order to improve your page load speed.

When it comes to optimizing images through WP Smush Pro, images which are having issues, are coming from external server paths, for eg:

http://i1.wp.com
    tpc.googlesyndication.com/
    s4.bcbits.com/img/

Unfortunately WP Smush Pro plugin doesn't have control over images hosted externally, in order to get these images Smushed, you'll have to make sure the images are loaded through the media library.

I hope this helps. Please let us know if you still need any further assistance. Have a nice day.

Kind Regards,
    Nithin