Menu feature is not showing up

Hi Guys,

The "Menu" is not showing up for some reason. Also, how do I change the font colour?

Please have a look at my website for reference: britesite.com.au

• Nastia

Hello @Richard, I hope you are well!

You will find a Menu element in the Upfront sidebar. Drag and drop this element in your website region, select the type of the menu and hit Create button like shown in the attached screenshot.

In order to change color in the menu, please paste this code in to the Menu element CSS editor. Click on edit element -> CSS Styles & Anchor and Settings -> edit icon:

div[data-style='horizontal'] ul.menu > li.menu-item > a, div[data-style='vertical'] ul.menu > li.menu-item > a{
        color:white;}

In order to shange font colour in Text Element, double click on text -> select it , a pop up will appear were you can change the appereance og your text like shown in the attached screenshot.

I hope this helps!

Kind Regards,
    Nastia

• Sajid

Hi @Richard

Hope you are doing good today :slight_smile:

I added following code in custom css section from Upfront > Theme Settings. That did changed the background color of menu and also changed the menu text color.

div.upfront-navigation div[data-aliment="center"] ul.menu {
        background: transparent;
    }

div.upfront-navigation div[data-aliment="center"] ul.menu li a{
            color: #fff;
    }

Also, I noticed the site version that loads in editor is different than the live front end one. For example, there is a heading in header region in editor that don't show up on frontend and footer section text on frontend, that don't show up in editor either.

Is it same issue for you ? Or is it my browser ? However, its working fine for me on my own sandbox site.

Here is the screenshot showing end result of navigation menu after applying the above CSS code.

Take care and have a nice day :slight_smile:

Cheers, Sajid

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.