Menu Items on the Easy Blogging

Good Day

We have recently moved from a shared server to a dedicated virtual server on one of our sites. It is a multi site. But after the move the menu items on the Easy blogging Plugin won't allow me to upload a icon. And I can not remove previous menu items. So the icon upload and the remove button just doesn't do anything.

Is there maybe a solution for this. It worked perfectly when we installed it the first time on the shared server. I have tried deleting the plugin and reinstalling it, but to no success.

Please help
Regards

• aecnu
    • WP Unicorn

Greetings Skycloud,

Sorry to see that you are having an issue uploading Easy Blogging menu icons and obviously you are aware that it is not the plugin being that it was indeed working in your previous hosting environment.

Most likely it is a permissioning issue of some kind in which you will want to check the permissions of your upload folder(s) and make sure that they are permissioned at least 755.

This also includes the blogs.dir folder in MultiSite environments located in the wp-content folder - permissioned 755

Please advise.

Cheers, Joe

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.